Novels That Rock

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Teaser Tuesday...


It's just not fair to keep you waiting for what's going on between Syd and Kaz so here is a little (unedited) snippet from Falling Into Us!



I could feel the warmth of his fingers through my thin silk robe and despite the hot, sticky Miami air, I only breathed in Kaz. His scent, his words, his very essence were starting to consume my soul.
I liked what he did for me and I loved the way he made me feel. My skin tingled in a good way and as I leaned into him and rested my face in the crux of his neck, I could smell Ed Hardy's Love & Luck as I inhaled and my breath felt hot against his neck as I exhaled.
“Listen, I don’t know what is going to happen when we get on tour. There are quite a few issues that probably won’t be ironed out by the time we have to start and we’ll all just have to roll with the punches, if you know what I mean.”
“I’m a bit confused. What are you talking about? What issues? Is this about me and you?” 

The million dollar question???

Enjoy and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment